We are looking for a Data Engineer to build out and scale our Datawarehouse in terms of design and architecture. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for building and scaling a robust platform that will act as the driver for insights and business recommendations. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent problem solver, critical thinker, knowledgeable about data engineering best practices, comfortable in a fast-paced organization, and excited about imparting change through data-driven insights.
- Responsible for planning and integrating the data sources (SQL Server, ORACLE tables) in support of the DW Solutions Architect.
- Partner with other data engineers and software engineers to build reliable datasets, reports, and dashboards to monitor and analyze critical KPIs and funnels. Develop innovative approaches to build in-house tools that address challenges around data quality, pipeline optimization, and insights delivery.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to bring development best practices to the team, improving continuous integration and version control methodology.
- Work closely with business and technical stakeholders to understand pain points and help provide and enable data driven solutions.
- Act as a data steward to bring governance to our organization, setting the foundation for accountability for the team when sharing insights to our business partners, while maintaining a stable analytics platform Qualifications/Experience.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in a Data Engineering or Analytics related role.
- Proficient in writing complex analytics queries via SQL, Bash and Python.
- Comfortable interacting and engaging with Hadoop.
- Strong experience supporting cross-functional multidisciplinary teams to deliver high-impact business initiatives and analyses.
- Extensive experience leading team-based projects to completion.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, at all levels.
- Ability to rapidly assess a problem, define options, evaluate and execute to address critical business issues using data.
- BS/Masters with 5+ years in quantitative fields: Business Analytics, Computer Science, Math/Statistics, Economics, or equivalent practical experience.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs